1) I put together surveys for a living but I absolutely refuse to take any surveys myself.
2) Our two cats are named after vacuum cleaners - Hoover and Bissell. My dad's nickname for me when I was a kid was Hoover and yes this was well before I was training for Ironmans.
3) I don't talk much when I'm driving - I can't multi-task like that.
4) I've always prided myself in being someone who doesn't drink coffee. Then my husband discovered how to make amazing pumpkin lattes on his espresso maker and I've now become a "recreational" coffee drinker.
5) I always thought "espresso" was actually spelled (and said) as "expresso." I learned the correct spelling about three months ago. Which is sad because I hate misspelled words.
6) Even though being 30 hasn't actually been that bad, I still don't like it.
7) I've recently rediscovered a great love for Grape Nuts.
8) If you'd asked me three weeks ago whether or not I saw myself running any races this offseason, you would've gotten an emphatic NO. Nowwww, I think I'm changing my mind...
9) I love reading well-written, witty blogs.
10) It's my favorite time of year - stores are stocking peppermint flavored ice cream.
11) When my mom was my age, she had a 7-year old and a two year old. I don't know how she did it - I can barely get myself dressed and out the door in one piece on a daily basis.
12) I really like my job. This is the first job that I've had that I truly enjoy the work.
13) As of today, I will have baked 6 pies this week (4 apple and 2 chicken pot pies). No, I did not eat them all myself; I bribe my neighbors with baked goods.
14) Seven years ago today, my husband and I were introduced - we had our first date seven years ago tomorrow.