I have a few goals I'd like to meet over the next few weeks as Ironman approaches:
1) Go to bed earlier. I used to be good at this, until grad school ruined me.
2) Eat fewer Magnum Bars. Eat fewer sweets in general. I'm better at this than I used to be, but I've still been known to go on a sugar bender here and there. It's getting to be that time where I really need to save the bender for post-ironman, you know - as a reward.
3) Get all my workouts in. This is tied to goal one - if I went to bed earlier, I probably wouldn't oversleep and have to reschedule my morning workouts.
4) Make triathlon and training a priority every day. This will help with accomplishing goals 1-3.
5) Don't cut workouts short, don't slack, and stay focused.