2) My least favorite chore has always been doing the dishes. I hated it so much that in college, I would sometimes hide the dishes in the closet (there wasn't any food left on them, but I know, still gross).
3) Before I got married, I rarely cooked. Even when I first got married, you'd be hard pressed to find me in the kitchen. And baking NEVER happened. Then... I grew up.
4) I love to read.
5) My freestyle stroke apparently is still pretty terribly - my left arm continues to do wonky things all on its own.
6) During the training leading up to my first Ironman, I said I would never EVER train or do another Ironman again. That was obviously a lie.
7) Before I moved to DC, I'd never really eaten "ethnic foods" (think Thai food, Vietnamese, etc). NH is really good at sprouting alot of chain restaurants, but not much else.
8) I usually sleep on my stomach
9) I started the whole vegetarian thing earlier this year to clean up my diet for Ironman, but now the idea of meat kind of grosses me out.
10) I spend about 50% of my evenings trying to keep my cats off the kitchen table and counters.
11) Punctuality is not one of my strengths.
12) I got my hair cut really short in middle school and I think that scarred me for life - never again!
13) My sister-in-law sent me a photo of the best saying, "Chocolate doesn't ask silly questions. Chocolate understands."