- Mr. Sweetie wrapped all of my gifts and put them under the tree today. While he was out running errands, the dog unwrapped ALL OF THEM and chewed the packaging.
- We have only done photo Christmas cards once. I haven't wanted to do them again because I don't think we can top our 2010 version.
|It would be redundant to feel up the leg lamp for the Christmas Card every year, right?|
- We finally, FINALLY have a new desk. Well, a new-to-us desk. Thanks Katie and Thom, I'm very happy to say goodbye to the Ikea desk that was the bane of my existence during grad school.
- The baking of my family's traditional Christmas bread has started. It's typically a multi-day process. I've had this bread for Christmas almost every year of my life. And yes, it is better than bagels.
- I was up until almost 2am baking last night. The spirit of Christmas is to give away goodies at the same rate you receive them.
- When I was a kid I hated the color pink but now it's one of my favorites.