So - here's a snapshot of what I ate today.
- wheat bagel
- 2-egg omelet with shredded mozzarella cheese, beans, onion, and zucchini
- smoothie (orange juice, strawberries, blueberries, plain yogurt
- greek yogurt with granola
- fresh strawberries and blueberries
- grilled eggplant/zucchini/pepper sandwich with balsamic vinegar
- olive bread with hummus
- cottage cheese
- handful of walnuts
- 3 slices of cheese pizza
- smoothie (orange juice, protein powder, blueberries, strawberries, plain yogurt)
* The sandwich, the smoothies, the pizza, the omelet were all homemade and we went pretty light on the cheese when it came to the pizza and the omelet.
*This seems like alot of food, but it helped fuel me for 3000 yds of swimming, 20+ miles of biking, and 5.5 miles of running. I probably could've used an additional snack (or at least timed my final snack better) between the run and my commute home because there was some serious bonking going on the last two miles of my ride.