And this edition of Random Friday Facts is brought to you by... the muffins that just.won't.finish.baking. It's 11pm on a Friday night and I'm waiting for the oven to finish working its magic on a batch of strawberry muffins. Let's see how many facts I can fit in.
- I don't sip my drinks. I chug them, including hot chocolate and tea once they have cooled off enough.
- I think uncharitable thoughts about SUVs that try to run me over in crosswalks, especially when I have a walk sign.
- If I could have any superpower, I'd want to be able to spout off superbly witty comebacks whenever the situation called for it. I know this technically isn't a superpower, but it should be.
- I've kept up my post-race recovery indulgence streak all week. Tonight: cupcakes and oreo balls.
- I don't usually wear a watch when I bike to work because I'm afraid I'll be reckless and blow stop signs and lights all in the name of trying to PR my commute.
- Apples dipped in cinnamon and sugar is one of my all-time favorite snacks.
- I refused to ever wear a dress to school in third and fourth grade. Shorts and pants only.
- I also refused to eat the school lunches for much of my elementary school career. Looks like my paranoia/distrust of mass food preparation started at a young age.
- I am a terrible, terrible singer.
- I graduated from college 9 years ago today.
- I never wear anything red.
- I've always owned a cat.
- I drank close to 20 cups of tea at work this week.
- I don't have a single artistic or creative bone in my body.
Those muffins are STILL not done. But I'm done writing this blogpost anyway.