Pages

11 May 2012

Random Friday Facts

And this edition of Random Friday Facts is brought to you by... the muffins that just.won't.finish.baking.  It's 11pm on a Friday night and I'm waiting for the oven to finish working its magic on a batch of strawberry muffins.  Let's see how many facts I can fit in.

- I don't sip my drinks.  I chug them, including hot chocolate and tea once they have cooled off enough.

- I think uncharitable thoughts about SUVs that try to run me over in crosswalks, especially when I have a walk sign.

- If I could have any superpower, I'd want to be able to spout off superbly witty comebacks whenever the situation called for it.  I know this technically isn't a superpower, but it should be.

- I've kept up my post-race recovery indulgence streak all week.  Tonight: cupcakes and oreo balls.

- I don't usually wear a watch when I bike to work because I'm afraid I'll be reckless and blow stop signs and lights all in the name of trying to PR my commute.

- Apples dipped in cinnamon and sugar is one of my all-time favorite snacks.

- I refused to ever wear a dress to school in third and fourth grade.  Shorts and pants only.

- I also refused to eat the school lunches for much of my elementary school career.  Looks like my paranoia/distrust of mass food preparation started at a young age.

- I am a terrible, terrible singer.

- I graduated from college 9 years ago today.

- I never wear anything red.

- I've always owned a cat.

- I drank close to 20 cups of tea at work this week.

- I don't have a single artistic or creative bone in my body.

Those muffins are STILL not done.  But I'm done writing this blogpost anyway.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Mmmm, strawberry muffins? Yum! Feel free to shoot me the recipe if you are still waiting for them to be done ;-)

Katie said...

I graduated college TEN years ago today. when did we get old???