Things have been relatively quiet over here lately. No races to talk about, no training (because bike commuting doesn't count as training). I haven't gone on another cupcake binge or chocolate binge (unless picking through my chocolate granola for all of the chocolate pieces first qualifies). So, what have I been doing?
- I've been lazy. I haven't rolled out of bed much before 7/7:30am on a daily basis.
- You know how I said the off-season is great because now I have time to straighten my hair? That lasted all of three days. Sleeping in took precedent and now it's back to ponytails and no makeup. Sorry Mr. Sweetie!!
- Far too much time on Facebook.
- Far too much time watching The Office on Netflix.
- And I've eaten almost a whole apple pie on my own since Sunday.
- I've been catching up on my reading - The Mission Song and Drowning Ruth are currently at the top of the book pile on my nightstand.
- I've squirted my cat with the squirt bottle to the point where he is soaking wet (we had a fight over shallots and I don't take kindly to my cat stealing them from right out under my nose). Maybe I would feel badly about this if Bissell showed remorse but he hasn't mastered that emotion yet.
- And I've had lots of puppy cuddles as Miles wholeheartedly approves this whole staying-in-bed-way-past-your-alarm thing.