Pages

11 January 2010

Just another day

Surprise, surprise, I actually got up early enough this morning to get my workout in before work. It was a trainer ride with a few leg exercises mixed in, with a run tacked onto the end - and it actually went pretty well. I wasn't really in the mood to wake up early, my cat had woken me up from a dead sleep the night before humping his toy (don't ask, I have a defective cat), but I eventually got myself out of bed and got the workout done. And I felt great!

The reason I wanted to get my workout done early was because I was meeting some old co-workers for happy hour in the evening. It was so great to see them, I miss them alot. I had fun catching up on old times and new happenings from my old office.

Tonight - early to bed so I can get up early for swim!

2 comments:

Jennifer Harrison said...

Caroline! KEEP up the good work and balancing it all !! :)

Caroline said...

Happy Birthday Jen! And in honor of your birthday, I did BOTH of my workouts!