Pages

04 January 2010

Why so busy?

Even though I'm done with school, I still feel... busy... The two-a-day workouts have begun and I LOVE IT, I'm enjoying my new job alot and sometimes find myself staying significantly later than I used to stay at my old job (old job - lots of retired military, earlier risers, early start to the day. new job - lots of academics, late risers, much later end to the day). So I'm working the same number of hours, but my new office doesn't feel like a ghost town at 5pm - it seems like some people stay until 6 or 7. But, the office is pretty quiet until 9 or 9:30am. So, I'm leaving the office between 5:30 and 6, it takes anywhere between 40-60 minutes to get home (a whopping 4 miles, thank you Metro, I could run home faster than that if I wasn't a wuss about running in the cold), thus not arriving home until close to 7. Do workout 2 of the day (workout one in the morning before work), eat dinner between 8:30 and 9, catch up on e-mail, facebook, and blogs, and suddenly it's 9:30 and I really need to go to bed so I can get up and do it again in the morning.

I do not know how I did all of this, plus school, for the past two years.

To bed. I really am going to go to the pool in the morning. Honest.

No comments: